Tips For Hosting A Super Bowl Party!
Superbowl LIII is approaching, and your spouse spontaneously invited all the family and friends to a party at your house. You work all week, run the kids to their activities, and you barely have time to shop for groceries let alone a party. Here are some tips to make this event as stress-free as possible.
- Make it POTLUCK – Ask your guests to each bring their favorite party snack or dish and confirm with them the day before the party.
- Cover your furniture with your favorite team’s blankets, so you don’t have to worry about spills and stains.
- Make sure you have enough seating. Borrow some folding chairs beforehand just in case.
- Set up the buffet on your kitchen counter or a long folding table. Round out the snacks with chips and cookies and have some microwave popcorn available in your pantry just in case you need something else later.
- If your guests forget to bring their favorite snack or dish, order pizza.
THE LEAST STRESSFUL WAY TO HOST A SUPERBOWL PARTY:
- Go somewhere else for your Superbowl Party – a sports bar or a family activity center. If you are going to go somewhere else for your Superbowl Party: We suggest you reserve your date in advance.
If you live in the Cleveland, Ohio area check out Adrenaline Monkey to book your next party! The 24,000 square foot indoor facility includes party rooms, obstacle courses, climbing walls, aerial ropes course, arcade and virtual reality!
For more information, contact Adrenaline Monkey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 282-3100. We are looking forward to hosting your unique party!
Adrenaline Monkey also can accommodate:
- After Proms
- End of Year Party
- Field Trips
- First Communion & Confirmation Parties
- Fraternity/Sorority Events
- Half Birthday Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Private Events
- Snow Days
- Sweet Sixteen Parties
- VIP Section Events