The Perfect Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Activity
Need ideas for a Bachelor/Bachelorette Party? Something different from a typical hotel stay and bar hopping weekend bash? Do you want to play during the day and relax with friends in the evening? Here are some perfect Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Activities to explore.
- Book a weekend at a camp if you are nature enthusiasts or would just like to get away from the city and decompress before the big day.
- Learn how to dance, so you are ready to wow your wedding guests.
- Rent a house near a beach where you can enjoy water activities during the day and drinks around the fire at night. Imagine a beautiful day on a boat or relaxing by a pool or tubing down a lazy river – a much-needed retreat after months of hectic wedding planning.
- Pick a theme and plan your party activities around it. A Big Fat Italian Wedding theme could include putting together a cookbook of family recipes for the bride, wine with labels commemorating the special event and plenty of Italian food and desserts. Include a cooking party or wine tasting.
- Host a Karaoke Night or go to a Comedy Club for a fun time with lots of laughs.
- A spa day always sounds nice especially if everyone still needs their nails done before the wedding. Book facials, manicures, and pedicures for the entire bridal party and practice hair and makeup looks for the special day.
- Build a Scrapbook for the Bride. Give each member of the bridal party a page or two of the scrapbook to decorate with photos, quotes, and memories of the bride and ask them to include a special poem or recipe or letter to the bride.
- Book several hours at a Family Adventure Center with Ninja Warrior obstacles, wall climbing, aerial ropes and parkour courses. This is the perfect venue if you would like to merge the Bachelor/Bachelorette parties and host activities where they challenge one another on the courses. Imagine a good-natured boys against girls competition at your co-ed bachelor/bachelorette party!
If you are in the Cleveland, Ohio area, check out Adrenaline Monkey, a Family Adventure Center with thousands of square feet of activities for your bridal party. If you are the Maid of Honor or Best Man, contact www.adrenalinemonkeyfun.com and allow us to help you plan an amazing time for your wedding party.