Fun Date Activities For Valentine’s Day
Roses, chocolate, jewelry, dinner for two at her favorite restaurant…when life gets too predictable from doing the same thing year after year…maybe it is time to bring back the excitement of trying something new.
Sometimes the most romantic date you can enjoy with your partner is an adventure for two. Then, after your adventure, you can indulge in treats like yummy food and massages.
Whatever you like to do for fun – mix it up with a little bit of heart, romance and something new!
Spice up your Valentine’s Day with some of these fun date activities for you and your sweetheart.
1. Host a Valentine’s Day Dancing Party or try out a club with Salsa dancing and learn a new dance.
2. Take a cooking class –or invite other couples and host it in your home.
3. Wine Tour and/or Tasting with your sweetie.
4. Couples’ Massage…massages not only help you destress….they boost your health and well-being.
5. Bundle up for a romantic day or evening of ice skating, and then warm up with indoor fun together later!
6. Book and plan a weekend getaway and surprise your sweetheart.
7. Design a scavenger hunt. Let your imagination run wild! Chocolate, Champagne, Perfume, Jewelry …whatever your heart desires!
8. Hit the ski slopes and then cuddle by the fireplace later.
9. Take your date to see local music or a concert you’ve never experienced before… A+ if the songs are romantic!
10. Feel the adrenaline rush from the excitement of experiencing something new together.
Looking for some indoor adventure? Check out Adrenaline Monkey! Our indoor adventure center features ninja courses, rock climbing walls, an aerial ropes course, and an arcade!